Compact Battery Powered Scrubber Dryer SCRUBTEC 344
You can always count on this robust, productive, and easy-to-use walk-behind scrubber dryer . Ideal for effective floor cleaning in, e.g. shops, food halls, car showrooms, work spaces, food processing, factories and similar places.
Operation is Intuitive and simple for staff to get familiar with, this compact machine is easy to maneuver.
Starting is easy with the OneTouch™ button which activates all functions During work the cleaning settings can be adjusted using 3 simple buttons on the dashboard.
SCRUBTEC 344 is a compact, no-nonsense machine with a powerful motor and quick access for day to day maintenance. High performance is delivered by the 430 mm scrub deck equipped with brush or optional pads. The water pick-up is very effective due to the curved squeegee system.
Reliability is key to productivity, and this machine can go on and on: Up to 4 hours of continuous scrubbing and drying on a fully charged battery, and up to 100 min before the solution tank needs to be refilled.
For highly demanding cleaning tasks, e.g. in automotive
businesses, the SCRUBTEC 344 is also available with PU blades to deal with oil/grease on the floor.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Powered Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Hire PRODUCT FACTS
- Compact design and easy to maneuver.
- Productive and powerful vacuum motor ensures a perfect water pick up and gives a fast drying result.
- Brush click on/off, and light weight squeegee with no hose connection.
- Patented elastic strap system makes squeegee maintenance easy and simple.
- Detergent mixing system (as option) will prevent overdosing of chemicals – saving the environment and the total cost of cleaning.
- Ergonomic handle with touch points, One-
Touch™ button and instruction stickers makes the machine simple for the operator to get started.
- Increased suction performance with the curved squeegee system and patented blade retainer.
- Full access recovery tank makes it easy to clean and the debris tray will prevent any large debris to enter the tank
Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the 344 can also be used with pads:
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Nilfisk 344 Battery Powered Scrubber Dryer Technical Specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY (V)||24|
|WORKING SPEED (KM/H)|
|BRUSH MOTOR (W)||450|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER (W)||280|
|SOUND LEVEL, Quiet mode||60|
|SOUND LEVEL, Normal||65|
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|CLEANING WIDTH (MM)||430|
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||30/30|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||720|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||25|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||140|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||430|
|DIMENSIONS L X W X H (MM)||1180 x 458 x 1055|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||151|