Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Hire DC 2800a
|Weekly hire cost before discount||£185.50|
Built for dust and debris collection in the most demanding of industrial environments.
An industrial vacuum cleaner with a powerful, brushless (non sparking) motor. Initial filtration via an effective cyclone followed by a large area, replaceable, pleated filter. Dust and debris are collected in a large steel hopper or direct in to bags.
This industrial vacuum hire is suitable for many vacuum cleaning applications including heavy duty debris collection.
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Hire PRODUCT FACTS
- Designed for industries where there is a risk of explosions.
- The professional's choice in ATEX zone 22.
- Suitable for vacuum cleaning of heavy dusts: flour, paint etc.
- Suitable for use with power tools up to 5" casings.
- Degree of separation: 99.9% (fine filter), 99.99% (Hepa filter).
- Design allows unit to be hose led without tipping.
- Long cyclone improves suction.
- Brushless motor for spark free operation.
- Enclosed to IP5X standard
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Technical Specifications
|Size - h×b×l (mm)||1110 × 440 × 550|
|Plug Type||110v 16A CEE*|
|Sound level||68dB at 1ms|
|Hose length (m)||5|
* Transformer (& extension leads) available to allow connection to a regular 13A socket.