Nilfisk SCRUBTEC R686 Ride on Scrubber Dryer for hire
860 mm High productivity, battery driven ride-on scrubber dryers with on-board charger.
|Weekly hire cost before discount||£640.00|
When you are expecting the highest of cleaning standards from a ride on Scrubber Dryer the Scrubtec range is sure to deliver. The new genertion R686 ride on floor scrubber out-performs in terms of cost effectivness and reliablity of performance.
The design of R686 is optimised to provide the highest performance, ergonomics and reliability in it's class. With its twin large discs fitted with brushes or pads, it is the perfect cleaning machine for a wide range of the largest cleaning applications including: Industrial factories, food processing facilities, warehouses, vehicle maintenace workshops, education establishments, sports facilities, entetainment venues , shopping centres and transport hubs like airports, rail and bus stations.
This Scrubber Dryer has a 120 litre cleaning solution tank and a matching 120litre recovery tanks to enable 1.5 hrs of cleaning before the waste need dumping and the solution refilling. The high down pressure on the discs of up to 96 kg allows for efficient one pass cleaning of badly soiled areas so actual cleaning area before refills can be up to 5700 meters square. The operator can alway check on solution levels using the sight tube to plan efficent working patterns.
Although a relatively large machine the water pick up follows the scubbing path even when the exeptional manourverability of the R686 is used to to the full. So despite its size and high productivity this Scrubber Dryer can clean in tight spaces so the need for follow up cleaning with smaller machines is minimised.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
R686 Ride on Scrubber Dryer PRODUCT FACTS
- High capacity 24 Volt battery operated ride on scrubber dryer.
- Best in class water/slurry recovery even during tight turns turns due to high performance vacuum and effective wiper design
- Cleaning water containment optimised for all applications via adjustable side skirts
- Wide scrubbing path of 860mm with the disc deck and 710 mm using the cylindrical deck
- Twin 120 litre tank capacity giving extended productive working
- Built to survive in harsh operating conditions
- Versatile to deal with the many different areas and applications often found on one site.
- Easy to operate productively with minium operator training.
- Operator access from both side of the machine.
- Non marking polyurethane wheels with high traction for accurate fast working on sensitive floors.
R686 Ride-on Scrubber Dryer Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the R686 can also be used with pads.
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for R686 ride-on scrubber dryer. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk Alto R686 Technical specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY (v)||24|
|WORKING SPEED (KM/H)||6.3|
|BRUSH MOTOR (W)||2 x 480|
|TRACTION MOTOR POWER (W)||780|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER||560|
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE THEORETICAL/AACTUAL (M²/H)||5420/3800|
|CLEANING WIDTH (MM)||860|
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||120/120|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||1050|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||39 - 96|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||260|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||2 x 430|
|DIMENSIONS LXWXH (MM)||1540 x 930 x 1390|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||602|
R6 Ride on Floor Scrubber Dryer Video