Ride on Sweeper HIRE Battery Powered FLOORTEC R670
Sweep and collect dust and debris from large areas fast with this battery powered ride on sweeper hire.
Hire an industrial ride on sweeper designed to withstand tough working conditions indoors or out. A real work horse for industrial and commercial cleaning tasks. The excellent ergonomics, user-friendly operation ensures maximum productivity with minimum training. Low maintenance and running costs makes a clean environment commercial sense. Hire sweeper means you can have dust-free and trouble-free sweeping all year round or just hire it in for special jobs.
Hire of an R670 Ride on sweeper gives a combination of wide sweeping path coverage, excellent manoeuvrability and the power and traction for a ramp climbing capacity of up to 1:5.
For long term or short term problem solving hire of the R670 ensures you can clean large floor areas quickly, economically and effectively.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Powered Ride-on sweeper hire /power brush hire PRODUCT FACTS
- Sweep a wide path with two side brooms
- Inspect or change filters and brooms easily without tools
- Improved ergonomics and safety with logical controls
- High performance vacuum motor with large filter area for continuous sweeping
- Rust proof metal frame and polyethylene bodywork built for heavy industrial use.
- Cut-outs on drive and broom motors protect against inadvertant overloading
- Flap lift large debris pick up
- Adjustable steering wheel, comfort and safety for all operators
Battery Powered Ride-on Sweeper Information
For more information. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk Floortec R670 Technical Specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY||24|
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE (Main broom)
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE (+2side brooms)
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|WORKING WIDTH WITH SIDE BROOMS (MM)||1260|
|HOPPER VOLUME (L)||70|
|MAIN FILTER AREA (M²)||4.3|
|SIDE BROOM DIAMETER (MM)||420|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||700|
|DIMENSIONS LXWXH (MM)||1480 x 930 x 1220|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||255|