Ride on Sweeper HIRE Battery Powered FLOORTEC R670
Sweep and collect dust and debris from large areas fast with this battery powered ride on sweeper hire.
|Weekly hire cost before discount||£661.50|
Hire an industrial ride on sweeper designed to withstand tough working conditions indoors or out. A real work horse for industrial and commercial cleaning tasks. The excellent ergonomics, user-friendly operation ensures maximum productivity with minimum training. Low maintenance and running costs makes a clean environment commercial sense. Hire sweeper means you can have dust-free and trouble-free sweeping all year round or just hire it in for special jobs.
Hire of an R670 Ride on sweeper gives a combination of wide sweeping path coverage, excellent manoeuvrability and the power and traction for a ramp climbing capacity of up to 1:5.
For long term or short term problem solving hire of the R670 ensures you can clean large floor areas quickly, economically and effectively.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Powered Ride-on sweeper hire /power brush hire PRODUCT FACTS
- Sweep a wide path with two side brooms
- Inspect or change filters and brooms easily without tools
- Improved ergonomics and safety with logical controls
- High performance vacuum motor with large filter area for continuous sweeping
- Rust proof metal frame and polyethylene bodywork built for heavy industrial use.
- Cut-outs on drive and broom motors protect against inadvertant overloading
- Flap lift large debris pick up
- Adjustable steering wheel, comfort and safety for all operators
Battery Powered Ride-on Sweeper Information
For more information. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk Floortec R670 Technical Specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY||24|
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE (Main broom)
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE (+2side brooms)
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|WORKING WIDTH WITH SIDE BROOMS (MM)||1260|
|HOPPER VOLUME (L)||70|
|MAIN FILTER AREA (M²)||4.3|
|SIDE BROOM DIAMETER (MM)||420|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||700|
|DIMENSIONS LXWXH (MM)||1480 x 930 x 1220|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||255|