Battery Powered Walk Behind Scrubber Dryer Hire SCRUBTEC 343.2
Highly manoeuvrable, battery powered, walk-behind scrubber dryer with on-board charger. (also available as 240v Mains powered)
|Weekly hire cost before discount||£172.50|
The SCRUBTEC 343.2 is the smallest of our battery powered scrubber dryers available for hire. The offset 430m single brush/pad allows scrubbing right up to walls or objects and the squeegee system with side rollers ensures the very best water pick up. Being highly manoeuvrable the 343.2 scrubber is a great all rounder for cleaning irregular areas and around objects that would slow down a larger machine. So if the clear floor area is smaller then this scrubber dryer can actually deliver higher productivity.
Compared to other machines in it's class the 343.2 is reliable and productive with low "in-service" costs. This is achieved with a design that delivers the high scrubbing pressures, suction and advanced control systems seen in larger machines. The scrubbing performance is in no way sacrificed for ease of use and manoeuvrability. Reliability is a result of years of development by Nilfisk and the quality of the engineering to get the performance without overstressing critical components.
The Cleaning Division of Astley Hire takes reliability as a major factor when choosing a scrubber to offer for hire. The machine has to deliver reliable cleaning so customers can just get on with the task in hand, if there ever is a problem then its our job to sort it fast. The service you get from Astley hire is guaranteed to give you peace of mind when you hire any of our scrubber dryers.
When you need the freedom and productivity of battery operated scrubber, without the cost and responsibility of purchase give us a call.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Powered Scrubber Dryer PRODUCT FACTS
- Rugged engineering, reduces any downtime.
- Electronic cleaning solution flow control, reduces waste and maximises productivity between fills
- Deck adjustment without tools makes customising brush pressure and traction easy to match floor conditions.
- Check the water level via sight hose so you can plan to be ready for a fill.
- Lift the squeegee with convenient foot pedal.
- POWER DRIVE
- BRUSH & SOLUTION SHUT OFF AUTOMATED
- FILTERED SOLUTION
- ADJUSTABLE BRUSH PRESSURE
- "NO TOOL" CLICK ON-OFF BRUSH
- BRUSH /PAD DECK INTERCHANGEABLE
- ON BOARD RECOVERY EMPTYING HOSES
- ROLLER BUMPERS ON SQUEEGEE
Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the 343 can also be used with pads:
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for 343 scrubber dryer. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk Alto 343 Battery Powered Scrubber Dryer Technical Specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY||24|
|WORKING SPEED (KM/H)||4|
|BRUSH MOTOR (KW)||0.45|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER (W)||300|
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|CLEANING WIDTH (MM)||430|
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||31/30|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||720|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||30|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||155|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||430|
|DIMENSIONS LXWXH (MM)||1115 x 570 x 1050|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||133|