SCRUBTEC 886 Battery Operated Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Hire
Cleaning Width of 860mm, battery driven pedestrian operated scrubber dryer with on-board charger.
|Weekly hire cost before discount||£409.50|
Rapid cleaning of large floor areas with the latest in cleaning machine design. The Scrubtec 8 incorporates all the very best of Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer technology to improve performance, versatility and reliability. Operators will appreciate the ergonomic design and ease of use. Everyone else will hardly know it's being used as operation is so quiet and the water pick up is so efficient all they'll notice is the extra clean floors.
The operational improvements start at the heart of the machine with the brushes or pads mounted on a floating frame to provided adjustable and even cleaning pressure. This ensures the Scrubtec 8 can tackle heavy and ingrained deposits whilst also having the delicate touch required for regular floor maintenance.
The high power vacuum is employed just where it's needed for maximum water recovery via the curved "AccuTrack" squeegee. This can accurately track the cleaning path so floors are left clean, dry and ready for action. The tank filling and emptying process is quick and simple to maximise the actual cleaning time available. The controls are optimised to a "one touch" system that automatically sets the many cleaning variables to the task at hand. This reduces operator mistakes that would normally reduce productivity and increase consumable costs.
Hire of this pedestrian scrubber dryer comes with full technical support from the cleaning team and the Astley Hire guarantees so you can be confident you can clean when and where you want at maximum productivity. Your operators will value the ease of use over extended periods and the reliable performance so productivity gets a further boost when compared to less well developed machines.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Operated Scrubber Dryer PRODUCT FACTS
- Perfect ergonomics ensure operator comfort.
- “OneTouch” Scrub Control via the easy to use control panel reduces setting errors.
- Very quiet in service use, acoustic design features minimise vacuum motor and impeller noise.
- Precise and consistent solution delivery independent of fill levels achieved with a patented electronic pulse system without use of unreliable mechanical valves.
- Design enables convenient and simultaneous fill and dump for faster turn arounds.
- Huge 85 litre tanks for solution and recovery and efficient water use enables the longest working time between fills and dischargings.
- LIGHT TOUCH ONE FINGER CONTROL
- AUTOMATED BRUSH ON/OFF
- AUTOMATED CLEANING SOLUTION CONTROL
- INTEGRATED EMPTYING HOSE
- FLOATING BRUSH PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
- EFFECTIVE BRUSH CONTAINMENT SKIRT
- RECOVERY LID REMOVEABLE
- LEVEL INDICATOR
Pedestrian Scrubber Hire Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the R471 can also be used with pads:
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for 886 scrubber dryer. (See the product PDF for full details.)
Nilfisk Alto 886 Battery Operated Scrubber Dryer Technical Specifications
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||6|
|BRUSH MOTOR (W)||2x560|
|TRACTION MOTOR POWER (W)||330|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER (W)||550|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL AT 1.5 M (DB(A))||67|
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||860|
|MIN. TURN-AROUND AISLE WIDTH (CM)||185|
|WATER FLOW (L/M)||0 - 3.8|
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||85/85|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||1070|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||36 - 68|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||200|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||2x430|
|LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (CM)||162x91x112|