Battery Powered Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Hire SCRUBTEC 453
|List rate per day from*||£24.64|
The SCRUBTEC 453 has been designed to scrub & dry without any fuss. This is pure cleaning efficiency packed into a simple machine focusing 100% on helping you to get the job done.
Being a robust, scrubber & dryer, so easy to use and maintain the SCRUBTEC 453 is a very basic machine, simple, easy and intuitive to operate and use, without any training.
A machine ready to be used for great productivity that simply works for you! The SCRUBTEC 453 is the obvious value-for-hire choice when it comes to indoor cleaning of warehouses, shops, car showrooms, car garages, gas stations and similar facilities.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Powered Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Hire PRODUCT FACTS
- High suction power ensures dry and clean floors - even on tile floors
- Curved squeegee for 100% water pick-up on all types of floors
- Front filling port to fill solution tank in a fast way
- Standard on board charger
- Brush and squeegee blades easy to install and remove without any tools
- No risk of tank overflow: Vacuum motor is protected by a floater that will close the suction when the recovery tank is full
- Crash safe: Squeegee will detach in case of strong bumps against objects preventing major impacts
- Just 2 buttons to engage brush and vac motors and safety switches on the handle to start the cleaning job
- Eco-solution: Low consumption of water, adjustable water flow will allow no waste of water
- Simple, quick and hygienic maintenance: Full access to recovery tank – easy to clean and empty
- Ergonomic handle
- 53cm working width and 40L tanks allow to clean up to 2120 m²/h
- Up to 3.30 hours of cleaning with standard 105 Ah GEL batteries
- Battery level indicator directly on the control panel
- 34 kg down pressure for heavy-duty tasks
- Low noise-level allows daytime and noise sensitive area cleaning
Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the 453 can also be used with pads:
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for 453 scrubber dryer. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk 453 Battery Powered Scrubber Dryer Technical Specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY (V)||24|
|WORKING SPEED (KM/H)||4|
|BRUSH MOTOR (KW)||0.48|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER (W)||330|
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|CLEANING WIDTH (MM)||530|
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||40/45|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||760|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||34|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||154|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||530|
|DIMENSIONS L X W X H (MM)||1174 x 760 x 1060|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||190|