Nilfisk SCRUBTEC R471 & R466 Ride on Scrubber Dryer hire
R471 - 710mm & R466 - 660mm Easy to use, battery driven, ride-on scrubber dryers with on-board charger.
For a versatile scrubber dryer to hire, you don't need to look further than the Nilfisk R4 machines. They have been designed to give the high productivity rates expected from a ride on scrubber and the maneuverability within a small footprint more associated with pedestrian operated machines.
The R4 machines span the gap between the larger ride on machines and walk behind cleaners giving flexibility and versatility to deal with large floor areas and more confined spaces. This can be especially important for sites with a variety of areas that would have traditionally required two separate machines to clean effectively.
Combining a compact design with high work rates, tight turning circles and total loose water pick up has required some innovative design thinking. The water pick up bar and cleaning deck is a patented innovation dubbed the "Magic Deck System" for its unique ability to track the steering direction rather than being fixed to main chassis. This system combined with the roller bumpers on the cleaning deck allows the operator to easily clean right up to walls and around obstacles with ease. The very low noise levels and extremely efficient water pick up allow this floor scrubber to be used with minimum disruption even during working hours.
Client cleaning applications include - Large retailers (shop floors and stock areas), shopping centres and markets, hospitals and health care, office buildings and business centres, Leisure and sports facility and collages and universities.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
R471 & R466 Ride on Scrubber Dryer PRODUCT FACTS
- Curved squeegee wiped the wet scrubbing path even in tight corners thanks to the "Magic Deck System".
- Operator comfort assured for extended working periods with an ergonomic seat and control positions.
- Speed of drive automatically controlled to increase operator safety.
- Very compact footprint and inboard wiper to facilitate fast cleaning of restricted floor areas.
- Low noise facility for "open hours" cleaning without disrupting the environment.
- Combines the productivity of a ride -on with the agility of a pedestrian machine.
Ride-on Scrubber Dryer Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the these can also be used with pads.
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for R466 ride-on scrubber dryer. See the product PDF for full details.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for R471 ride-on scrubber dryer. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk Alto R471 Technical specifications
|POWER SOURCE BATTERY (v)||24|
|VACUUM MOTOR TYPE||TANGENTIAL|
|WORKING SPEED (KM/H)||6|
|BRUSH MOTOR (W)||2 x 400|
|TRACTION MOTOR POWER (W)||300|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER||420|
|PRODUCTIVITY RATE THEORETICAL /ACTUAL (M²/H)||R471 - 4260 /2982
R466 - 3960 / 2772
|CLEANING WIDTH (MM)||R471 - 710
R466 - 660
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||80/80|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||890|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||32 - 50|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||230|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||R471 - 2 x 355
R466 - 2 x 330
|DIMENSIONS LXWXH (MM)||1355 x 750 x 1200|
|WEIGHT W/BATTERIES (KG)||R471 - 301
R466 - 299
R4 Ride on Floor Scrubber Dryer Video