Nilfisk Alto SCRUBTEC 661 Battery Operated Walk Behind Scrubber Dryer Hire
Easy to use, battery driven walk behind scrubber dryers with on-board charger.
|Weekly hire cost before discount||£362.50|
The Series 6 Srubtec from the renowned Scrubber Dryer manufacturer Nilfisk gives the cleaning capacity and efficiency for a variety of applications. The large cleaning width of 610mm is combined with nibble handling makes it perfect for large but congested floor areas. It will get around and clean right up to; plant and machinery in factories or food processing units, equipment in hospitals or leisure facilities, products or vehicles in showrooms and retail outlets.
The low noise output and effective solution pick up means cleaning can be carried out during the working day with minimum effects on staff or customers. Cleaning cycles can be optimised throughout the day to help maintain a clean environment in flexible patterns to cope with changing circumstances.
Operators who are familiar with less advanced scrubbers will soon appreciate the feature built in to simplify and speed up operations. These include the one touch controls, adjustable scrubbing pressure and charging from any convenient power point via the on board charger. They'll also notice it less tiring to use for extended periods due to the excellent handling and light touch steering.
Clean Sweep & Scrub to Perfection
It’s recommended to sweep your floors before using a Scrubber Dryer. This means you will have cleaner floors, cause less damage to the floor surface and get more from your Scrubber consumables.
Sweep before Scrubbing because…
- Loose dust and grit can be spread over areas you have just cleaned.
- Dust, hair and other debris can clog up scrubber pads making them less effective.
- Abrasive materials left on the floor wear down consumable brushes faster.
- When floors are swept first the scrubber vacuum system stays at full suction for longer so you get dryer floors with less service downtime.
- Sand, Grit and larger object like screws, bolts and swarf will scratch and damage floors during scrubbing.
- Less debris to pick up means less scrubber collection tank emptying.
- This dry waste from the sweeper is easier to dispose of than large amounts of wet slurry.
Battery Operated Scrubber Dryer PRODUCT FACTS
- Twin 305mm discs mounted on interchangeable brush decks.
- Matched 55 litre tanks for solution and recovery
- Easy access to recovered liquid tank for faster cleaning out.
- Presure on the scrubbing brushes or pads is adjustable allowing perfect, productive use of all accessories.
- POWERED DRIVE, WILL CLIMB RAMPS
- AUTOMATIC BRUSH ON/OFF & SOLUTION CONTROL
- FILTERED SOLOUTION FEED
- BRUSH/PAD PRESSURE ADJUSTABLE
- EASY CHANGE CLICK ON-OFF BRUSH
- INTERCHANGEABLE BRUSH DECK
- ROLLER BUMPERS ON SQUEEGEE
Walk Behind Scrubber Dryer Accessories and Information
As well as brushes the R471 can also be used with pads:
White: Maintenance buffing and polishing with spray solution.
Red: For buffing (when dry), wet or dry cleaning and scrubbing Quickly removes scuff marks without dulling or removing finish.
Blue: Aggressively removes marks, scuffs and soil prior to recoating. Assures good finish adhesion to clean' prepared floors.
Brown: For aggressive stripping of floors, conformable to uneven floors. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
Black: For aggressive stripping of floors, removes stains or heavy build-up. Consistent performance throughout long useful life.
A wide range and pads, brushes and accessories are available for 661 scrubber dryer. See the product PDF for full details.
Nilfisk Alto 661 Battery Operated Scrubber Dryer Technical Specifications
|MAX SPEED (KM/H)||5.6|
|PROTECTION CLASS (ELECTRICAL)||IPX4|
|RATED POWER (W)||1230|
|BRUSH MOTOR (W)||2x350|
|TRACTION MOTOR POWER (W)||200|
|VACUUM MOTOR POWER (W)||330|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL AT 1.5 M (DB(A))||65.8|
THEORETICAL/ ACTUAL (M²/H)
|SCRUBBING WIDTH (MM)||610|
|MIN. TURN-AROUND AISLE WIDTH (CM)||70|
|MAX CLIMBING RATE (%)||16|
|WATER FLOW (L/M)||0.55-1.1|
|TANK CAPACITY, SOLUTION/RECOVERY (L)||55/55|
|SQUEEGEE WIDTH (MM)||810|
|BRUSH PRESSURE (KG)||20/40|
|BRUSH SPEED (RPM)||230|
|BRUSH SIZE (MM)||2x305|
|LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (CM)||131x65x105|
|OPERATING WEIGHT (MACHINE ONLY) (LB)||255|