Industrial Wet or Dry Vacuum Cleaner Hire
Hire a Wet or Dry Vacuum Cleaner this powerful and you can clear up faster than you think.
The Wet or Dry Vacuum machine for hire is designed for needs of specialist operations requiring a collection and discharge of bulk liquid such as salvage work, flood damage, flat roofing, fire services. These applications need full heavy-duty machine specification with high performance to do their job quickly and efficiently and a way of discharging large volumes of liquid as quickly as possible.
The Wet and Dry Vacuum Machine incorporates a two-motored TwinFlo’ power head, float valve and trash basket inlet filter system and a fully automatic submersible pump unit with its own Hi/Lo level float control. This allows continuous suction and discharge operation.
With all the power needed for these clean up operations the machine has all it needs and more for dry applications.
Wet or Dry Vacuum Cleaner Hire PRODUCT FACTS
- Tough machine with good mobility.
- Ideal for emergency clean up operations
- Use after pumping and before dehumidifing to clear up after flooding.
- For use around the larger commercial premises, workshop, warehouse to tackle heavy duty wet or dry cleaning.
- C/w hose, lance and brush head.
Wet or Dry Vacuum Cleaner Technical Specifications
|Motor||2 × Twinflo|
|Plug type||110v 32A CEE*|
|Motor power (w)||2400|
|Size (mm)||684 ×785 × 935|
* Transformer (& extension leads) available to allow connection to a regular 13A socket.