Vibrating Plate Compactor (Wacker Plate) Hire
3 Sizes of vibrating plate compactors
Rate per week (ex.VAT) before discount*:
14" 360mm plate compactor - Code: CV1- £69.50
18" 450mm plate compactor - Code: CV2- £69.50
20" 510mm plate compactor - Code: CV1- £76.00
14" 360mm - The 1400 Series of vibratory plate compactors are portable, economical and offer outstanding performance. Ideally suited for confined areas of sand and gravel, the GP1400 is capable of achieving lift depths of 10 inches (25 cm). The lightweight design, accompanied by intense vibration, allows the GP1400 series to be used for placing interlocking paving stones. The removable handle allows for convenient transport in any vehicle.
18" 450mm - The lightweight, highly portable 1800 Series of vibratory plates offers an economical solution for small to medium soil applications. These plates are ideally suited for confined areas of sand and gravel and are capable of achieving lifts of up to 12 inches (30 cm). Fitted with a powerful and reliable Honda Engine this plate compactor can make light work of heavy compaction jobs.
20" 510mm - The MBW GP2000 Series is specifically designed to perform well on asphalt applications. Frequency, amplitude, centrifugal force and mass are all established at optimal levels for maximum productivity on asphalt / bituminous material as well as granular and cohesive ground. Stress relieved steel plate housings are crack resistant and provide long wear. Aluminum exciter housing dissipates heat rapidly and custom lubricants preserve bearing and seal integrity. The self cleaning plate prevents dirt build-up and has a rounded edge to minimise the chance of "tram lines" in the finished surface.
14" Petrol Vibrating Plate Compactor
- Can be used in either small or large spaces. the compact size makes it perfect for small landscaping and patching applications.
- Also good for domestic scale sub-base / hardcore compaction pior to laying concrete floor slabs or block paving
- Petrol powered.
- For larger areas requiring compaction a bigger plate compactor will give higher rates of productivity.
- Ideal for compacting hardcore, gravel, sand Asphalt / tarmac and block paving.
Vibrating plate compactors are often called Wacker Plates or Whacker Plates. So if you are looking for wacker plate hire this is the type of machine you need.
1400 series Plate Compactor (Wacker Plate) Specifications
|Plate Size w × l (cm)||36 × 53|
|Centrifugal Force (kn)||8.6|
|Compaction Depth (cm)||25|
|Travel Speed (m/min)||26|
|Compaction Area (m²/hr)||474|
|Operating Weight (kg)||59|
18 inch Plate Compactor
- Suitable for all general purpose compaction applications
- Make light work of compacting cohesive and granular soils, clay or sand
- Then compaction of any sub-base and backfill material such as MOT, hardcore and sand
- To finish the job, the 18" 460mm Plate compactor can compact Asphalt, cold and hot lay macadams and block paving
- For smaller areas the 14" plate compactor may be more suitable. For larger areas and even deeper compaction the 20" plate compactor will give higher productivity.
Vibrating Plate Compactors are often called Wacker Plate or Whacker plate
1800 series Plate Compactor (Wacker Plate) Specifications
|Plate Size w × l (cm)||46 × 53|
|Centrifugal Force (kn)||10.2|
|Compaction Depth (cm)||30|
|Travel Speed (m/min)||30|
|Compaction Area (m²/hr)||836|
|Operating Weight (kg)||62|
20 inch Plate Compactor
- A high efficiency all-rounder for the reasons explained above, this plate compactor is the fastest and most useful "wacker" for many jobsites.
- All stages of construction and backfilling can be compacted with this versatile heavy duty machine.
- Granular and cohesive, sandy or clay soils can be efficiently consolidated.
- Back fill, sub base and base materials of all screen sizes and compositions are fully vibrated and compacted to maximise longevity and load bearing capacities.
- Surfacing material and blindings can be consolidated for the hardest wearing surfaces
- Bituminous / Asphalt / Tarmac compaction is completed to the required standards whilst leaving a flat smooth surface.
Plate compactors are often Called "Wacker plate" or Whacker plate
2000 series Plate Compactor (Wacker Plate) Specifications
|Plate Size w × l (cm)||51 × 56|
|Centrifugal Force (kn)||14.5|
|Compaction Depth (cm)||36|
|Travel Speed (m/min)||36.6|
|Compaction Area (m²/hr)||1000|
|Operating Weight (kg)||75|
NW, Manchester and U.K. availability
Hire is available across the NW North West including: Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire. Hire covering the areas around Blackpool, Bolton, Bury, Preston, Leigh, Southport, Liverpool, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn to Chester, Stockport, Salford, St. Helens, Wilmslow, Warrington, Wigan, Trafford, Glossop and Buxton. Postcodes: M, OL, SK, WA, BL, WN, PR, CW, CH & L.